Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
Featuring White Zinfandel
Summer brings relaxed afternoons on the patio together with a lemonade in hand. Spruce up your favorite summer classic with Barefoot White Zinfandel alongside fresh strawberries and refreshing mint. Irresistible!
- 3 ounces Barefoot White Zinfandel
- 1 ounce Orange Liqueur
- 2 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounces lemon lime soda
- ½ lemon (squeezed)
- 2 slices lemon (quartered into 8 pieces)
- 1 sliced strawberry
- Mint garnish
- Grab a hurricane glass and fill it 2/3 full of ice.
- Layer the ingredients in the order listed above, leaving about an inch at the top of your cup.
- Add a tall straw, garnish with mint, head out to the patio and crank up the tunes. Toe-tally perfect!